Pavement Licence Application - Crazy Gin (Licence Leader Ltd)

Closed 4 May 2021

Opened 26 Apr 2021


The Council has received an application for a Pavement Licence, requesting permission for Licence Leader Ltd (Crazy Gin) to use the highway adjacent for selling food and drink or customer seating.

Why we are consulting

It’s a statutory requirement that the Council publishes a public consultation on all Pavement Licence applications.

After the seven day consultation period, the Council has another seven days to consider the application in light of any representations made. The Council can either then reject, grant the licence or grant the licence with additional conditions.

You can find the Pavement Licence Policy on the Council’s website.


  • All Areas


  • Businesses
  • All residents
  • People with disabilities
  • Councillors / MPs / MEPs


  • Environmental health
  • Highways
  • Planning
  • City centre
  • Community safety